The bones of an organisation laid bare
Connection Scan generates an accurate, “zoomable” picture of how communication actually happens in an organisation, division or department. This unique insight into who really communicates with whom and how well these patterns meet the needs of the organisation gives Organisation Development practitioners one of the most powerful tools ever.
Connection Scan enables you to:
- Explore general communication or communication focused on a specific purpose e.g. a new strategy or reorganisation.
- Identify individuals and teams that are critical communication hubs for the organisation.
Model the impact of changes
Are you designing a change programme and wondering what communication might look like if your changes are implemented? Do you wonder what would happen if specific people were to become champions of the proposed changes? With Connection Scan you can run models of what might happen if you make changes in your organisation:
Model what would happen if:
- Communication from specific hubs was reduced, changed or disabled.
- Communication from specific hubs was increased or modified.
- Compare information flows that you intend when you change organisation structures and processes to the flows that actually are happening.